To provide opportunity for all saints to participate in the meetings of the church and in accordance with the state of Ohio lockdown, we are posting this schedule of online video conference meetings for both the prayer meetings and Lord’s Day meetings. Feel free to enter into whichever meeting or as many meetings you choose.
Please abide by the following when video conferencing: Take care of each other’s ears–try to be in a place without much background noise Headphones or earbuds are always a good idea if you are by yourself. If there are more than 2-3 participants on your call, a good rule of thumb is to keep yourself muted until you need to be heard. Bear in mind that others can mute you! So you may need to unmute yourself before you speak in any case. Take care of each other’s eyes–make sure there is nothing in view behind you or upon you that could grieve the Holy Spirit or the conscience of the saints. Be properly and fully clothed. Make sure anyone who could pass behind knows they could be on camera. These small precautions are a protection to all of us. Remember we are learning how to use these new tools; be patient and flexible.
- Tuesdays at 7pm https://meetingsamer6.webex.com/meet/shaminda.fernando
- Tuesdays at 8pmhttps://us04web.zoom.us/j/9208261741
- Tuesdays at 9pm https://zoom.us/j/5189383717 Meeting ID: 518 938 3717
Lord’s Day Meetings:
- LD at 10am https://zoom.us/j/5189383717 Meeting ID: 518 938 3717 (This meeting includes singing hymns to remember the lord and worship the father)
- LD at 10am https://meetingsamer6.webex.com/meet/shaminda.fernando (This meeting includes singing and sharing including children’s songs)
- LD at 11am https://us04web.zoom.us/j/9208261741 (This meeting includes singing (including children’s songs) and sharing/prophesying from the Holy Word)
- LD at 1pm https://zoom.us/j/5189383717 Meeting ID: 518 938 3717 (This meeting includes singing and sharing)